Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FML

"[July 29th] So today I woke up hella early in anticipation to download Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox Live Arcade, because it was just released today and it has been the longest wait ever for this game. The day before I bought points and everything so I can be totally ready to download and play all day today. So I boot up my Xbox 360 and I get the Red Ring of Death. Fuck My Life."

Oh Xbox 360, you have served me a good 2.5 years.

How can I fight Summer boredom with a failed X360?

P.S. Because of today's untimely event there will be no NW post today, as I am too depressed/pissed/shocked to take a blast to the past.

3 comments:

  1. Fight it with this!!

    go to youtube.com

    type in K-On! sumo and watch the one when Yui tries to act like a sumo wrestler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't suck so bad. Now, if Psychic Force 2012 came out on Live and you got the Red Ring? That would be a true loss.

    ReplyDelete