Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pull the Bow, Strike Away

Today, after a whole month of not having it, me and someone you guys should already be familiar with if you are a regular visitor on my blog, Brian, headed down to Little Tokyo to hit up the Curry House. I did not bring my camera along this time so no pics to post from there, so instead I'll give you a situation on how much I love curry and how I would handle it in the form of Japanese Animation.



Anyway, if you have not left after watching the above video (especially just from its thumbnail lol), while eating our usual dish, Brian brought up a pretty good idea, one I think that should happen before the Summer comes to a close. He suggested to have a reunion of all our friends from back in the day, namely Griffith's Middle School. Since we are pretty much all in different worlds now, whatever it may be that we are doing from college to working or whatever, he wants to gather everybody up that we were close with to catch up, especially because he has not seen most of them for a longer period of time, as he ditched us all to go to Bosco for high school instead of Warren or Downey High. So yeah, the plan is still in its blueprint stages, but if you were cool with us and/or are interested in coming keep in contact.

Of course, couldn't leave Little Tokyo without hitting up Kinokuniya bookstore first. As usual, I picked up my usual magazines, and got some free swag. And now since I'm at home, I can show you whats up.

Smart magazine with the lovely Erika Toda as covergirl with free Supreme slingbag and Street Jack with the cute Akina Minami.

The Japanese are the future! Check out the huge fucking solar-panel on that cell-phone on the right. Charging phones with AC power supply cables are so 2008 (not a reference to a certain Black Eyed Peas song btw).

Mr. Borrayo this one is for you, Evangelion 59/50 New Era fitted hats.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO! FINALLY! CAN'T WAIT TO GET ALL THOSE. Godd looking out Don.

    ReplyDelete