Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DAY WITH MAY-MAY

Sup guys! First off sorry for the lack of posts within the last 5-6 days, I've been on an awesome vacation and pretty much just got back yesterday...and I have had no access to a computer to blog and the blogger app on my droid sucks ass. Now that I'm back, I'm ready to blog again! *golf clap*

So anyways, today I pretty much hung out with Mayo the whole day. It's surprising because she is supposed to be in San Diego, but I guess she is going back and forth now and she has been back in town since yesterday (hung out that day too, watched Grown Ups with Raisa and Brian, pretty funny movie). But yeah back to today. Mayo hit me up like around 3 pm (LOL I was still in bed) and asked if I was down for BOILING CRAB, and FUCK YEAH I was. So I finally got my lazy ass up and got ready. We hit up the one in Rowland Heights, traffic wasn't so bad and there was no wait at all!

This BC location is actually the one I went to with my cousins about 4 months ago which was my first experience at this restaurant chain. So when we got seated I totally remembered about the drawing I made on one of the pillars at that time. So I went back to see it in the condition seen in the picture above. It was pretty much in pristine condition, cept for that turquoise tag. ASS! THAT'S DISRESPECT YO!

So Mayo beasted on 6 oysters, 1/2 of shrimp while I failed yet again at finishing my 1 lb of shrimp, and we both shared rice and cajun fries. Check out the aftermath....

The shrimp graveyard

Victory

After eating, we grabbed a few goodies from Kee Wah Bakery a couple feet away from BC and then ventured on to Cue! Studio in Diamond Plaza.

If you don't know what Cue! is, you might have probably seen them before. It's those really asian (Japanese to be exact) pics where you go under the tarp and take pictures and print them out. But Cue! is much more crazier and expensive because you can do a bunch of whacky editing to your pics before printing. First of all, lemme just say there were at least 20+ different machines, all with different shit inside. Some even had stuff in em like cushions, couches, and even monkey bars to hang on to so you can make some extreme poses. Then yeah you go to the editing screen after shooting, pick the pictures you wanna use, and then use this magical pen and draw/write/stamp shit on there to make it look hella asian. There were so much colors, patterns, stamps, backgrounds... shit was mind boggling. Everything is in Japanese too so it was even whackier (even though I have 1 years worth of Japanese language in me).

Get Some

Thanks for the Peek-a-Pooh holmes

After all this we headed back to my pad to chill and made use of our Cue! pics.

Her phone is a collage of memories

Watching Hell's Kitchen with a cook makes it much more interesting

To finish the night, we headed up to our spot, Tea Station. Ordered some delicious unagi (eel) along with boba! If you haven't had eel in your life, you better! Or else I'll.....I don't know. Just try it please....before you die.

Melt in your mouth Eel

***BONUS***

No comments:

Post a Comment