Thursday, July 8, 2010

Japan Snack Review 6: Doritos Gourmet Wasabi Mayo

WOW! I have not done one of these in a while. I kinda miss em, and I just bought some stuff at the grocery in Little Tokyo a few days back, so why not?!

WELCOME TO ANOTHER EDITION OF JAPANESE SNACK REVIEW....where I....buy a Japanese Snack...that came from...Japan...and try it and tell you about it. So for this 6th installment, I have a bag of DORITOS GOURMET: WASABI MAYO flavor. Sounds exotic doesn't it? Or maybe gross? Only my tongue will tell! So let's taste.....

First chip was like an explosion of sharp tastes in my mouth, so I was like WTF?! til I realized what the flavor was and accepted it for what it was. It's wasabi-mayonaise flavored Doritos damn it! It took a while to get used to, but I ended up liking it and eating like 75% of the bag. It's not as good as the Cheetos Gourmet I reviewed quite some time ago, but it is not a bad alternative. In the end, I'll stick to my Doritos Nacho Cheesier flavor thank you very much. America FTW on this one.

RATING: 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment