Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SAUSAGE IN MY MOUTH

Hello people! First off let me just say that I am pretty much typing up this blog post naked because it is so god damn hot in my fucking room, and also my computer is like 6-7 years old now and its internal fans really suck, and they are blowing out hot air onto my legs...not helping the situation at all. Anyways, had a pretty chill day today.

So if you read from a couple posts ago, Bill and I weren't able to hit up Fairfax that one time...so guess what? We did today! Ahaha. Alright so I picked that fool up and we headed out around 1pm because we had to get back in time because he had work at 6pm. On the freeway, I noticed this banging sound on my car. I ignored it for a few miles thinking maybe it was little pebbles and shit flying and hitting my car, but after it wouldn't stop finally I was like "OKAY! WTF IS MAKING THAT SOUND?!" So we look around thinking maybe something in the backseat was flopping around, but nothing...until Bill finally looked outside and noticed this....

Yes....that's my tank lid, open, flopping around, and banging my car. I felt like a fucking idiot. But then I was really like "WTF!? Why IS my tank lid open?!" It's weird because I filled up last night, and I remember closing that shit. I always do, my OCD checks in too when I do it, I make sure the lid clicks 3 times before closing it shut. So I came to the conclusion that someone probably tried to siphon my gas...SO FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! But yeah, Bill resolved the situation by hopping to the back seat, leaning out the window and screwing that shit back in. Good job Bill, you are a hero.

Pick ups

So we finally got there, and we hit up our usual shops. The Hundreds, Turntable Lab LA, HUF, Supreme, etc. I'm trying to save now, so be happy that I spent under $200 on myself today... I give myself a pat on the back for that.

After, Bill suggested we hit up Wurstküche, a sausage grill in Downtown, LA, literally like steps away from Little Tokyo. It took a while for us to get here, because we took side street from Fairfax and we got lost a few times too haha.

Worst.....Cooch? SO DOWN!

We first heard about this place from Bobby Hundreds' blog, so this was our first time here. The menu was pretty cool, had a ton of different sausages to choose from. They had some crazy ass flavors that all sounded tempting, but we both ended up trying the Mango Jalapeno and some fries. For something to wash it down with, I was flustered because they had a bunch of these import beverages on display, and I didn't know what to get...so i asked the clerk for her recommendation. She told me to give Mr. Q. Cumber soda a shot because she likes it, and was nice enough to pop one open for me to let me try first...

This was actually delicious and refreshing, better than Pepsi Cucumber I imported from Japan a while back

Our meal, supplied with an arsenal of condiments

Mango Jalapeno sausage with caramelized onions and sweet peppers in a roll

Yes, there is a sausage under all that

Yeah, the food was really good. Really delicious, but of course you have to pay the kinda-hefty LA fancy food price tag, I think it was $6.50 for the sausage, especially because it was an exotic flavor. Yeah but seriously it was really tasty, especially them damn onions. Anything caramelized becomes 10x more delicious than it normally is. I owned the tip of my tongue though trying to remove a piece of sausage-wrap that got stuck in between two of my teeth at the top-right and back of my mouth (you know, that chewy outer layer of skin that wraps the meat inside...making it a sausage).

After, just chilled at home. I thought to myself, man...I want to play a new game. And so I thought about finally going out to buy Alan Wake. So I went on Cheap Ass Gamer to see any good deals this week, especially to see if Alan Wake was on sale anywhere, and to my surprise, yes it was! At K-mart, for a pretty nice price too! $34.99, that's $25 bucks off normal price! So I rushed my ass over before they closed tonight and picked that shit up. WHAT A STEAL!

Time to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment