Friday, June 4, 2010

Everyone Wanna Be Like Me

Sup everyone. Just continuing my blog like I said I would. Nothing much to really talk about haha. Yesterday I chilled with homegirl below Suleica. Haven't hung out with her bitch ass for a while so we decided to hook up for a change at my pad. She brought over some McD's and hooked it up with a Caramel McFrappe! THANKS HOMIE! And look at her fucking beasting on a Big Mac, Fries, and 10 McNuggets. FAT ASS! lol jk jk. But yeah we just chilled and made new CDs for her to bump in her 07 Ford Focus, baller ass car.

Chomp on that shit

Currently, I'm chilling with this homegirl pictured below, Mayo. This is her doing her best impression of me lol after raiding my closet and shit. Yeah we just came back from hitting up our usual spot, Tea Station, over in Cerritos for some boba and good eats. This bitch-ass be working 15 hr shifts everyday and shit, hardest working girl I've known in my life. And she made a giant leap today by eating chicken, cuz she a vegetarian (somewhat). HAHA. Well, if you saw my previous post, she was the one I dominated on Street Fighter, and I'm bout to do it again! So peace for now! LOL.

LOL about to get rocked again

No comments:

Post a Comment