Saturday, June 5, 2010

JERKIN'

So yesterday I hooked up with my friend MC Terry Taylor to do a photoshoot for an up and coming Jerk group. They call themselves the Fantastic LOL Kids. Now, I never heard of them before, but it seems like i'm was just not in the loop cuz when I looked em up on Youtube, they are pretty big in the scene. Most their videos have at least 15,000+ views each. In some of the videos I watched of them, they were plenty of members, but it seems like it is down to these 2 kids now, they call themselves 4-Play and Haze. Aside from them was an all-girl Jerk group, who called themselves "The Wifeys." They were a bunch of cool peeps too, they all had a style of their own.
I drove down to TT's pad in the heart of Los Angeles and I met them all and we headed out to their chosen location for the shoot. Pretty fun but hot day, and I got to meet a bunch of soon-to-be-HUGE kids in the Jerking Movement. Here are some pics I took from the day....

On location with TT

Behind the Scenes

4-Play and Haze

The Fantastic LOL Kids + The Wifeys

Photoshoots require getting Range Rover's dirty

Jerk or Die

The man making it all happen

Homies hooked it up with some KFC Snackers after we wrapped it up. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment