Monday, June 7, 2010

Korean's and Their BBQ

Sup everyone. So I'm quite the noob in this KBBQ game, as I first tried it just about 2 months ago thanks to my friend Raisa. She took me and my homie Brian to this place in Cerritos called Mr. Lee's Barbeque House. It was a pretty run down looking place in a ghetto looking plaza lol, but it wasn't so bad inside (kinda). Anyways, Mr. Lee's is the only KBBQ place I've tried, and today was like the 6th time I've went. Me and Brian took on the $7.99 all-you-can-eat dealio where you sit down and they bring you your shit already cooked...which I prefer, cuz I just wanna straight up eat my food already. I mean c'mon now...cooking?! THAT'S WOMEN'S WORK! LOLOLOL JK JK! But seriously last time we went we tried to grill ourselves, we fucking failed lol, and it costs $2 more. I'm not down to pay $2 more to fail. Anyways, we tore through 3 rounds of Marinated Beef and Chicken, and dominated them little side dishes (mostly the rice paper and mash potato kinda shit haha).

Brian sending a message to the KBBQ we about to consume

1 comment: