Wednesday, June 16, 2010

UPS AND DOWNS

UPS: (1) Lakers won Game 6 (2) Game 7 @ home this Thursday (3) I'm off this Thursday (4) Ate at Seafood Shack today with Mayo

DOWNS: (1) Want a new pair of kicks but have no money (2) Not really a down, more of an LOL......you'll see later below haha.

Shannon Brown LIFTOFF!

Girl vs. Food

Instead of The Boiling Crab me and Mayo hit up Seafood Shack in Cerritos/Artesia today before the game. They are actually pretty much the same god damn place, except this place was more expensive by like $1. So Mayo downed all 6 of those oysters above, 1 lb of shrimp, and she shared rice and cajun fries with me while I chowed down on my 1 lb of shrimp. At Boiling Crab, all their flavors mixed into one is called "The Whole Shabang" and over here at Seafood Shack, they call it "The Don." I FEEL SO SPECIAL.

Seafood Shack has the tightest faucet I've ever seen

We returned back home in time for the game. God damn Lakers dominated. Mayo pretty much slept the whole time lol, missed the whole game. Didn't wanna disturb her sleep so I didn't wake her up lol. OH WELL. But I regret not waking her up..........cuz look below.....

Twista - Wetter

.....LOL she pissed my bed! WTF! God Damn it Mayo how old are you and you still wetting the bed?! MY GOD DAMN BED ESPECIALLY?! Look at the radius of wetness too, were you spinning around mid-piss?!! HAHAHAH JK JK nah for reals she accidentally spilled Ruby Red juice cuz I guess she got distracted when the girl got BANKRUPT on her spin during The Wheel of Fortune. LOL. Alright that's all I got for you guys tonight. PEACE! Til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment