Friday, August 14, 2009

90's Night

So last night me and the homie Stevensen headed to Gaslamp Restaurant & Bar for 90's Night in Long Beach for our friend Brooke's birthday party. Now we all knew each other back in 2005 when we all worked together at Best Buy, but unfortunately I am the only one still there, as they have moved on to better places lol. It was good though, because I haven't seen Brooke since, so that's about 4 years now, and it was really good to see her again. Anyways, there's nothing much I can say about the night that the following pictures can't say for themselves, but what I can say is that I had a fun ass time and the place was awesome.


Stevensen and the Birthday girl, kinda looks like a bee on a rose.

Why she hugging this fool for?



The live band playing was called 90s 210 (you get it?!........) But actually, they were pretty good for a cover band. Rap, Boy Band Pop, Rock, as long as it was 90's, they got it covered.

Cheers

WHOA MAMA

Mini-bottle service


Cheers part 2





Get the fuck in here


Too done son...

Here comes the hotstepper

Brooke got to get up on stage for a couple of songs and I guess the manager thought I was a photographer or something and she let me up on stage too haha. And hey she gave us a couple of FREE COMPLIMENTARY COCKTAIL cards. Thank you!

Crowd pleaser

Groupies

The end of the night

3 comments:

  1. YEAAAAAAH!!

    John Travolta faaayyycccceee @the end. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo homie, that was an awesome night. great pics as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the coolest fucking camera dude and the coolest fucking blog because of your cool ass camera.



    DICK.

    ReplyDelete