Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Watch your step, MADAPAKA!

If you are not filipino, sorry you will not get the joke I stole from Rex Navarette from my post title. Anyways, today I went to a filipino grocery store and picked up a few of my favorite snacks. Now a lot of my posts have been about the deliciousness of Japanese snacks, but I feel I have been leaving out my own ethnicity, so here lol. Got some delicious MILO energy chocolate drink, Royal Tru-Orange soda (THE BEST OF THE BEST!), Stikko chocolate wafer sticks, the ever-so-popular Nagaraya cracker nuts in ADOBO flavor, and 2 flavors (chocolate and caramel) of Moby snack puffs. I've obviously been to lazy to review shit nowadays and that won't change for these, but they are good stuff! Bye.

Here enjoy a short stand up clip from Rex

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the end....

    "but they are good stuff! Bye."

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about those squeezable chocolate sticks!?

    ReplyDelete