Saturday, August 8, 2009

PAY ATTENTION!

Multitasking - Doing multiple things at the same time.

Are you good at it? Do you talk/text/put on make-up/eat while driving a vehicle? Can you rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time? THEN I DARE YOUR ASS TO TRY THIS FUCKING GAME! My god this shit gets frustrating. You need to be able to pay attention to a lot of shit. When it got to the 3rd zone, I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- all day, and when I finally lost I never wanted to play this game ever again. Try it. Click HERE or copy/paste link below.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/IcyLime/multitask

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

First and last score I will ever get on this game.

EDIT: Well fuck me, I just saw that there is a 4th zone and not just the 3 I had screencapped above, and at 3 I was already bitching and I think my brain had stopped functioning. This game is too hardcore.

1 comment:

  1. lmao man that game was badass n the music is legit.

    I final score was 89 and i was being to have seizures hahaha

    i love games like this!

    ReplyDelete