Monday, August 17, 2009

Just Throw It In The Bag

Okay so I have never really been to, or at least seriously shopped at a Trader Joe's before, minus the one time a couple weeks ago I went there to go pick up a quick bite to eat on my lunch break, but other than that, I am a total newbie there. Anyways, a couple days ago my mom asked me to pick her up some shit from there so I had no choice but to go. So yeah, I dunno, I have always avoided Trader Joe's because I always thought it was a market for health freaks and shit, which it kinda is, but they do offer some pretty good looking stuff in there. So yeah, after actually browsing around and shopping, I was overwhelmed with the amount of tasty looking items, so I had no choice but to pick some shit up. Let's take a look at some of my pick ups.

What's in the bag?

I thought French Onion soup was only available in high-scale, uppity restaurants

Oatmeal? Steelcut?! Dunno what that means but I was SOLD!

This just straight up looked good

WTF is Quiche?

I dunno, just looked scrumptious

For a friend lol

1 comment:

  1. MISSISSIPPI IS HELLA BOMB.


    Dude when I lived in Whittier I realized Trader Joes is for health nuts, college kids and old people. But I used to go there daily for lunch when I worked at Activision.

    They got the bomb shit.

    ReplyDelete