Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good and Troubling Times

So these past weeks, I've gone through some good stuff and some bad stuff....mostly bad stuff that has been hard not to think about. Fresh off the broken Xbox 360, I again encountered another failed piece of owned technology. After an unfortunate incident while DJing my friend Diego's birthday party at his house, my dearly beloved Macbook Pro bricks on me. It seems like technology is not on my side right now, and that scares me.

Why?! Fuck man....

This is what happens to it as it boots up.

Anyways, enough with the negative talk. I have to think positive right now, especially since I think my friend will be able to get my laptop fixed for me. And so, as we are kinda on the topic, the party I WAS DJing til the tech difficulties occured was fun as fuck. It was supposedly going to be a small get together, but it ended up growing larger and larger as time passed by. Good music (and it kept going after since I had my ipod as backup), fun people, booze, always a good mix. Here are some pics from the night.

My good man Derrick.


Diego holding up a Corona.


Why the sour face Romie?

Ladies straight up laughing behind his back.

Yeah you're in the shot Sean.

Shit....forgot her name...was it...Ashley?

Romie always pimpin.

Ran out of beer real quick.

With school creeping up from round the corner, I'm hoping to have more fun times like this before the Summer comes to an end. And hopefully I can get my problems resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment