Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Game Night

A couple nights ago the staff at work held a little 2 hour game night after the store closed. They do this to bring in and see who the lame-o gamer kids are in the workplace and to snicker at us, one being me obviously, and me lugging 2 arcade sticks to the party didn't help at all. Fuck it though, I was down for the free Papa John's pizza and Nachos, so the jokes on them. Anyways, we had a couple of big screen HDTV's with Xbox 360's hooked up and we played a bunch of shit like Gears of War 2, Fight Night Round 4, UFC Undisputed, and Left 4 Dead. The main reason though that I went (along with Adrian), was to have my highly anticipated match with my co-worker Kevin in Street Fighter IV. In the end, I came out on triumphant and wrecked his Cammy with my Abel, although we did have some close matches (you runaway bitch lol).

Kevin vs. Kris


Gamer girls do exist

This motherfucker right here talks the most shit, only to get his ass kicked in Gears by me. Sup fool wanna get 2-pieced again or what?!

3 comments:

  1. damn son. those cats were lucky i don't work at that jumpoff any longer. i would've gladly served all their asses on a platter in sf4. i should go back just to do that.

    ReplyDelete