Sunday, August 9, 2009

Extreme Pigouts Vol. 2: Size Matters

Hello everybody and welcome to another edition of Extreme Pigouts (yeah I'm totally just gonna steal the title from the show). So after my boring ass, hella early store meeting, I came home with a lot of feelings and emotions because of it. I was angry, tired, sleepy, had to go pee really bad, and most importantly, hungry. So after taking a power nap, I lazily shouted to my sister to get us "that." She came into my room, and just gave me a look, a look of confirmation that she knew what I was talking about, and then she set off on the journey to get this magnificent gem.

Prepare yourself for.....

...the Super Burrito.

Pour the supplied cup of red sauce on this fatty and you're set to go.

So this bad boy comes from a little place in Downey called El Chirito. This huge burrito consists of rice, carne asada, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, sour cream, cheese and beans, and conveniently comes with a side of chips, mainly for the use of scooping up dropped ingredients to make a good nacho chip. I'd estimate this thing weighs a hefty 2-3 lbs. That's a lot of food. And this guy sets you back about $8. Not too shabby.

Well, well, well, it looks like the burrito stands in victory. The forces of me and sister combined were not enough to tackle this delicious Mexican dish. I say we got about 2/3 of the way through. Our utensils lay bloodied in the grounds of battle...we will meet again, Super Burrito.

1 comment: