Monday, May 18, 2009

Behind the Scenes

Hello viewers. I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of whats going on for me in my finals week. My first obstacle is what you see here, my painting final. This is due this coming Wednesday the 2oth, and as you can see, I am way behind schedule. The real purpose of this post though is to show you guys my GHETTO ASS "Studio" Space before things get nasty.

Wide-view of the colossal mess I work around. Like them pea-green walls?

Tall view of the space. Sitting on that stool for hours on end is a pain in the ass. Also sock on the floor.

Long-glass palette, oil paints ready to go, mineral spirits to clean brushes, palette knives, a variety of different sized pony-hair bristled brushes, and my roll of shop towels on my fallen square-grid cubbies.

The ultimate in ghetto, my easel. Why buy one that costs a ton of money when you can just work with what you got? It works just as well, if not better. 4 drawers = 4 adjustable heights LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment