Monday, May 25, 2009

Put It On (Their) Tab

So last night I went to Cinespace Club and Lounge in Hollywood for my cousin Jax's birthday. It was supposed to be a Wig Party but I wasn't down for the wig thing, so I was wigless (except for the pic below where I guess I stole the bday girl's fro for a moment). Anyways, the place was pretty cool. There is the bar/dance area which was pretty big in size that had a bunch of comfy couch/bench things to sit on. They played mostly like indie/electro but here in there the DJ mixed in a little hip-hop. Then there was the area where you can watch live-bands play, but didn't really pay a visit to that area accept for when I headed for the bathroom tons of times to piss my liquor out because it was on the way. Yeah, I had 2 1/2 jack & cokes (yes, just that) and i was gone out of my mind, and FUCK them shits were $19 a piece, WTF?! (THANKS GUYS FOR BUYING ME DRINKS!). Anyways, let's just say I had a really good time. (Sorry for shitty phone pics).

Partial group shot of family and my cousin's friends who actually participated in the party theme. I think we had a group of 10+. Very fun and upbeat people.

Now the awesome part lol. Yeah so sometime during the night my drunk ass drifted away from the group and I ended up hanging out with 3 ladies. The coolest one was the one pictured here with me. I'm pretty sure her name was Chelsea, it was pretty loud in there but that's what I made out, so I called her that all night anyway. So yeah, I was just sitting, chilling, when she just comes up to me with a drink in her hand and started talking to me. So yeah ended up chatting it up with her and next thing I remember is sitting on the couch in between her and her 2 other girl friends lol. So yeah, let's see, I think she said she was from Nor-Cal and that she was 23, that's all the info I think I got, mostly the rest of the time we were just dancing together while one of her friends was just sitting and the other one dancing on top of the seats haha. Also, for some reason lots of high-fives to each other and she said she liked my long hair. LOL. Before leaving, I ended up getting her number which she put in herself (which I haven't verified yet lol) and looking at my contacts now i'm LOLing because I put "Chelseat."

I like when girls wear my hats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment