Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DAT BOURBON

So for lunch at school today I had Carl's Jr.'s newest entry in their burger line-up, the Kentucky Bourbon Burger. I can't handle the massive Six-Dollar version, so I just stick to a regular single patty. Anyways, I love this burger so much, this is the third time I've had it this week.

Pepperjack cheese, fried onion straws, bacon, and oh god the delicious fucking bourbon sauce. Oh and I must mention I have to, i mean i HAVE to have bbq sauce and ranch to dip my fries in. If not, I get sad, it's not good to eat a meal sad. It's stupid too because this semester, they only gave bbq sauce to people who ordered chicken stars. So I made friends with 2 lovely ladies of the place and they always hook it up!

My friend Johnathon who I ate with told me I was unhealthy for eating my burger, look who's talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment