Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Japan Snack Review 4: Gourmet Cheetos Cheese Selection

Woo! Get pumped! Well, I don't know how you can get excited for a snack review, but this is the one I looked most forward to doing lol. First of all just look at the elite packaging, gold foiled trim and everything. Ok, so to the important stuff. So here in America we have a pretty good amount of Cheetos, I mean we have a lot of different flavors like flaming hot, jalapeno cheddar, flaming hot with limon, and we have different types like the puffs, and the just released GIANT cheetos (which is the stupidest thing ever). Here in my hands is Japan's answer.

First of all I didn't even know Cheetos were in Japan, but they are doing it different there. This one had 4 flavors of cheeses. 4 fucking flavors! They are Cheddar, Cream, Gouda, and Common Bell cheese (yah I've never heard of that one). That's tight! But here's the thing, I was wondering 3 options: Were the cheetos going to be flavored with all 4 cheeses combined? Were they gonna be 4 different flavored (and colored) Cheetos all mixed into the same bag? Or was there gonna be 4 separate packets of each flavor inside the bag to "select" and snack from?

Well here was the result. It turned out to be option one, all 4 flavors were injected (or should I say powdered) onto the Cheetos. But HOLY SHIT these motherfuckers were delicious. Man I guess it's like having a four cheese pizza in a bag. Each Cheeto was bursting with cheesy goodness. As you can see by my "cheeto fingers" in the picture, I wasn't lying when I said they were good, I couldn't stop eating them. Best snack I've reviewed so far. 9 out of 10.

1 comment: