Sunday, May 17, 2009

Earthquakes and Volcanoes

You all probably felt it, right? Lol me and Adrian were at work (Best Buy) doing closing duties when it hit. It shook the whole store, pretty much like 3 or 4 big shakes. Nobody really panicked but our manager made us evacuate real quick outside. We waited for a couple minutes just in case of aftershocks or anything, but nothing happened so we just continued our duties. It was gay though because closing duties for our section includes doing things like straightening products like CDs and DVDs, and we were afraid that the quake messed all our shit up lol, but it really didn't so we got to go home and not have to clean up again. But I guess its valid because a 4.7 quake is pretty weak.

Anyways, to celebrate surviving a quake at Best Buy, I decided to head to Taco Bell straight from work and get their new Volcano Box, featuring their original Volcano taco, a regular beef taco, some cinnamon twists and their all new Volcano Double Beef Burrito.

The box is HELLA HUGE. Fucking shit I was intimidated by it.

Soooo much food. Lol though they fucked up on my burrito. As I was eating it I didn't notice any spicyness. I was like....this is a volcano burrito, it's supposed to be hella hot...WTF?! Instead of the volcano sauce they accidentally put sour cream instead. God damn it. But they did get the volcano taco right though, shit was pretty spicy.

Oh and yeah I took a picture of this slug going vertical near my door. I dunno I just thought it was cool.

On a last note, FUCK YEAH LAKERS! and also FUCK YEAH MAGIC! Denver here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment