Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Usual Please

If you go to Little Tokyo in Downtown LA, there is one place you MUST eat at, and that is this place called Curry House. I frequent Little Tokyo, usually go there once a week to go buy some Japanese groceries or to hit up some shops (which I will cover in a later post), but out of the many restaurants and eateries in the area, I go to Curry House the most.


Here is my favorite dish (I've only ever tried something else once), called Menchi Katsu Curry, which is basically Fried Hamburger Cutlet Curry. You can choose from levels of spicyness, from mild, hot, to HOT OIL (the way they say VERY HOT). I always get mild and pour a bunch of Tabasco sauce all over the curry sauce, gives it an awesome flavor. And see that red stuff in that jar over there?.... I don't know what it is, but it makes the dish taste better too.


It's delicious, but I can never finish the entire meal. But its good to know I have leftovers. And lol you can see my salad is basically untouched except for the corn and tomato slice; I'm a very healthy eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment