Friday, June 26, 2009

LoSF Tournament Tomorrow!

Yes, do you believe it?! An all-girl battle royale is going down tomorrow at Arcade Infinity @ 3pm. How fucking awesome is that?! I am so disappointed that I will be missing the beginning of this as I work til 5pm, but you sure as hell bet I will be heading there at breakneck speed right when I get off. Here are just 4 of the 16+ ladies competing in the tournament...I don't know about any of them personally at all (except for what I got out of their player interviews), but the fact that they all play Street Fighter IV competitively has made them Shoryuken FADC into ULTRA combo into my heart equally. I shall root for all of them.

Name: Naomi
Age: 23
Alias: Miss Imoan
Character: Chun-Li

Name: Jen
Age: 21
Alias: JeM
Character: Chun-Li

Name: Kira
Age: 21
Alias: Rina-chan
Character: Zangief

Name: Sherry
Age: 18
Alias: Sherryjenix
Character: C. Viper

2 comments: