Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chew, Swallow, Cancel into Ultra

Today I met up with an old co-worker of mine back from Best Buy when I was there in the 2005 season for some lunch over here at Shakey's. We made it in time for the Bunch-A-Lunch all you can eat buffet! Fucking awesome...well for him at least, you'll see why later.

Shakey's, then turned into BIG'S, then back to Shakey's again. I say Shakey's sounds and looks cooler, BIG'S sounds gay and it looked like a circus.

This is the homie Stevenson, pictured with his 2nd round plate. As we dined on our delicious Mojo potatoes and pizza, we talked about some very important things. From Street Fighter, to UFC, to women of all sorts (dumb ones, smart ones, slutty ones, hot ones, and even Lesbians) and of course what every Best Buy employee (or ex-employee) talks about: the crap we've gone through at Best Buy.

So here is why Shakey's Bunch-A-Lunch, or any buffet sucks for me: I FUCKING SUCK AT EATING AT BUFFETS! This here is my fucking first round plate, and at this point I quit as I was already full. Lemme recall what I ate til I reached this point... I think i had 2 slices of sausage pizza, half of my mashed potatoes, half of my corn, about 6 mojo potatoes, and a chicken breast. That's nothing man.. but I can tell you what I had a lot of though.. MY DRINK! Yeah, I had 3 refills of Pepsi, SO SUP?!

Shit gets messy man. LOL look at his clean plate compared to mine.

After letting our stomachs settle, we headed back to my place for a session of Street Fighter IV.

Since I had a special guest come over, it was time to bring out the Big Guns, only to be let out of it's cage (or box) on special occasions that require $150 ass whoopings.

BEHOLD, the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Arcade Fightstick.

Mr. Se with the Hori EX2 after a heated match. This guy knows how to play man. His Balrog is NASTY. Also he kinda blends in with the couch no? Hahahaha.

The session consisted of 23 matches (me losing the last as seen here). Score: Me 16 wins, Stevenson 7. Pretty good shit, we both fucked up in-game hundreds of times, causing us to cry a bunch of WTF?!'s and OMFG's and making my dogs bark like crazy. But yeah good times.

Also Lakers-Magic GAME 3 Tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Good shit Don! You my friend are the real beast of SF4. Your Cammy/Sakura/Abel rocked my world.
    Shakey's was great as always. Round 2 will be soon!

    ReplyDelete