Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quickies

A quick, late-night out calls for a quick, late night bite to eat. Thank God that Jack in the Box drive-thru is 24 hours today.

Whenever and whatever I eat, I like to be prepared from the get-go so my meal does not get interrupted. What do I mean, you ask? Well, as you can see here, you will notice that alongside my Chicken Breast Strips I have 3 Buttermilk sauce cups and 1 BBQ sauce cup (substituting in for FRANK'S RED HOT SAUCE which they were out of, GOD DAMN IT!) open, lined-up and ready for dipping. This is so while I'm eating, I don't have to stop and open up cup after cup when each run out of sauce, therefore interrupting the flow of my meal. I'd have to put down my fry or chicken strip or burger or whatever I'm eating to do that task, and I'm not down for that. Same rules would apply with things like ketchup packets or hot sauce packets.

AND MOTHERFUCKER I DON'T FUCKING PLAY AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO MY SAUCE CUPS! See them shits? DRAINED TO THE BONE! It's hard to dip in them cups with fat ass strips of chicken, so I have to sometimes rip the strips into small pieces to be able to dip and scrape into the cups to get all the sauce possible. I'm a guy who needs sauce in every bite, and obviously lots of it. Also I didn't finish my fries because they were shitty, usually all late night fries are bottom of the barrel crap.

It's funny too because 2 of the employees who work the drive-thru at Jack in the Box know me and my ritual, so before they hand me my food, they always like "So 3 buttermilks and 1 Frank's right?"

Man am I unhealthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment