Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rush Hour



Jackie Chan might not know how to get there, but I sure do (at least the Long Beach location that is). Anyways, today I hung out with my friend Bill to grab a bite to eat at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis fool on his iPhone 3G, but not the 3GS so he ain't that cool.

Roscoe's is a classy place, check out them laminated menus, the ultimate in protection of greasy hands that is almost always the case in this restaurant.

Chicken isn't chicken without RED ROOSTER. This shit serves as a substitute for lighter fluid on the grill.

SCOES #1: 1/4 CHIX and 2 Waffles.

Close your damn mouth, you're drooling all over the place.

I wasn't lying man, you really REALLY need RED ROOSTER. Bill getting ready to pour that shit. By the time me and him were through with our meals, the bottle was 3/4 empty.

As always, gotta show a pic of the aftermath. A big supply of napkins and some wetnaps are a must. Yes I eat my waffles to make a crecent-moon shape.

Nothing is bad about having leftovers. In fact, I prefer having leftovers, just for the fact that I know I have some more of this good shit for later.

What does this purple pole-sculpture thing look like to you? HINT: Open up a Biology Book.

Heading back home on the freeway this girl rolls up beside us in her shiny cherry Corvette, Bill claiming she be checking him out. As you can see with this shot here, she actually laughing at him. She don't want none of that White Chocolate.

This guy on our left now, with his cool Hawaiian seat covers and that bluetooth headset (even a visor-clip hands-free set) and them shades. But look at his stern, pouty-lipped expression, that's some serious driving concentration. We should all drive like him.

Haven't seen the Wienerschnitzel Hot Dog in a while, seems like he's been too busy hanging on for dear life. Oh wait, that's what he does everytime we see him, so I guess this really isn't new.

No comments:

Post a Comment